Friday, May 10, 2013

The Happy Place - Sunday May 5th

Just a few pictures I took while we were out at the Happy Place walking the dog on Sunday morning.
It a great setting for our weekly planning meeting.

I'm not sure, but I think this is a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

There are several Common Yellowthroats out there right now, but they are hard to get good pictures of.



This is definitely a female Rose-breasted Grosbeak.

A Gray Catbird...

...in flight.
The next picture in the sequence was of a perfectly focused branch.

I'm still not quite sure what kind of sparrow this is, but the yellow and brown strips on the head are pretty cool.
I meant to post a zoomed in version but I forgot.  You should be able to zoom in though and see it pretty clearly.

Carolyn spotted this Eastern Kingbird just as we were leaving.

Green Heron.

The male-female pair of Common Yellowthroats - they are elusive!!



No comments:

Post a Comment